There are numerous approaches to make your own particular chocolate truffles.
Case in point, in the event that you have left over cake, you can transform that old cake into chocolate truffles.
This is a fun action for the children, to keep them out of devilishness. Verify they wash their hands completely before they begin.
You will require.
- Leftover cake.
- A large bar of your favourite chocolate.
- Chopped nuts.
- Crush up the cake into crumbs in a bowl. (The kids can do this)
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Spread chopped nuts on the baking paper.
- Melt chocolate. (You do this. Melt the chocolate on the high setting for 1 second in a microwave oven)
- Pour the melted chocolate into the cake crumbs
- Stir until thoroughly mixed. (Kids can do the mixing)
- Wash and dry hands thoroughly. (Everyone, please do this if you don't want to get stomach upset.)
- Shape the cake crumb chocolate mix into balls. (I'd bet this would be the kids' favourite activity)
- Roll these balls in chopped nuts. (Let the kids do this too.)
- Let the truffle balls set on the lined tray.
- Serve to anyone who loves chocolate truffles.